(April 9, 2018) Meeting changes:
- – Sunday 6pm = Relapse No More in Santa Cruz is discontinued.
- – Thursday 8pm = NA Uncut in Watsonville is discontinued.
- – Thursday 8pm = Pie Meeting in Watsonville is discontinued.
- – Thursday 8pm =Un Día a la Vez in Santa Cruz is discontinued.
- – Thursday 7pm =No Matter What in Boulder Creek moved to Tuesday 7pm.
(March 29, 2018) Meeting changes:
Illness and Injury in Recovery is moving!
New Night: Wednesdays
New Location: Bay Ave Senior Apartments in Capitola
750 Bay Ave. Community Room #2
Ground Floor Building 5
Directions: Take the first driveway after Dairy Queen, all the way to the rear of the property.
Parking: Only in the empty spaces against the back fence
NO SMOKING anywhere on the property including parking lot
(March 25, 2018) Meeting changes:
HERE TO STAY, Thursdays @8pm
501 Cowell Service Rd
Meeting has been discontinued. GSRs please share this news.
(February 28, 2018) Meeting changes:
- – The monthly Birthday Speaker Meeting will return to 1080 Emeline Ave. in the basement starting in April.
(February 28, 2018) SCANA Text Alerts:
Text alerts are a great way to stay in the know about upcoming recovery events and activities hosted by Santa Cruz Area Narcotics Anonymous. If you opt in for this service, you will receive a text reminder before an event or activity is scheduled to occur. The text reminder will provide all of the important details, including the event location, date, time, flyer and more.
How to Opt-in for Text Alerts from Santa Cruz Area NA:
It’s easy! Just send a text message to (831)777-8643 and type the word RECOVERY into the message box. You’ll receive a welcome message confirming your choice to opt-in. You can save this number as Santa Cruz NA in your contacts. You can reply STOP to cancel the service at any time. (Message and data rates may apply and the information you provide will be kept confidential.)