Some groups are holding virtual meetings online by both Internet and phone. These virtual meetings are currently hosted on Zoom, an app that is available to use on iPhone, Android, Mac, and PC. Meetings may also be attended by old-fashioned voice phone call. Please note Zoom is used merely as a platform and is not endorsed by or affiliated with Narcotics Anonymous.
- Receive text notifications of meeting changes “Text RECOVERY to (831) 777-8643“
- Learn more about Zoom
- Web, Phone line and other Virtual NA Meeting Resources
- 7th Tradition through Venmo, @SantaCruz-AreaNA
- Online NA literature
- To be of service to the Surfin’ the Net for Recovery meetings, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Santa Cruz County Covid-19 related restrictions www.santacruzhealth.org or call 831-458-4242
- Resumption of In-Person Meetings
Meeting Schedule Change Form – https://www.santacruzna.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Meeting-Change-Form.doc
PRINTABLE MEETING SCHEDULE Click this link to download a current printable tri-fold meeting schedule. The meeting listings are current times and locations.
To join a meeting, click on the Zoom link, or open the Zoom app and copy the associated meeting ID into the app. To join by voice call, dial (669) 900-9128, or toll-free at (855) 562-2789 extension 821, then follow directions.
*** Click in the box of meeting keys under the meeting time to see the meeting key definitions